- GM 6.2/6.5
- AMP Research Steps
- N-Fab 6 Step Nerf Bars
- N-Fab Cab Length Nerf Steps
- N-Fab Harley Bars
- N-Fab Light Bars
- N-Fab Stainless Steel Wheel to Wheel Nerf Steps
- N-Fab Black Wheel to Wheel Nerf Steps
- N-Fab Direct Replacement Bumpers
- N-Fab Pre Runners
- N-Fab Rear runners
- N-Fab Spare Tire Racks
- N-Fab Rock Rails
- N-Fab DRP Lite Cage
- Exhaust Stacks and Tips
Products > AMP Research Steps
Designed and built exclusively in the USA, the genuine AMP Research PowerStep™ seamlessly extends when any door is opened, giving a rock-solid, safe and convenient step up into your truck. When the doors close, it retracts just as smoothly, streamlining the vehicle profile with no loss of ground clearance. The original AMP Research PowerStep™ is proven to perform in severe driving conditions and is backed by a full 5-year/60,000 mile warranty.
PROVEN TO PERFORM.
The AMP Research PowerStep™ has been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and Teflon® coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
IF IT DOESN’T SAY “AMP RESEARCH,” IT ISN’T ONE.
AMP Research invented the power-deploying running board, so don’t be fooled – There is only one PowerStep™ and it has the AMP Research name
GETTING INTO YOUR TRUCK SHOULDN’T FEEL LIKE CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST.
Which is why AMP Research created the PowerStep™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then tucks itself back safely under the chassis when the doors close. When retracted, the PowerStep™ is essentially hidden underneath your vehicle for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. And when extended, it provides a sure, solid, high-traction leg up for you and all your passengers, large or small. Stop climbing. And start stepping up, with the AMP Research PowerStep™.
All AMP Research Power Steps Feature:
• Integrated LED Light System – Standard
• High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy linkage arms, anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
• Precision, zero-maintenance stainless-steel pivot pins
• Extruded aluminum steps with a textured powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
• 600 lb load capacity (each side)
• Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors and wiring harness with sealed weather-tight connectors
• AMP-designed electronic controller employs pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
• 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
• Made in USA
AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured by AMP Research in Irvine, California.